Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Indifferent to ( উদাসীন ) He is indifferent to our problem.
- Pleased with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am pleased with him.
- Exempt from ( রেহাই দেওয়া ) He was exempted from the fine.
- Invite to ( নিমন্ত্রণ করা ) I invited him to dinner.
- Angry for ( রাগান্বিত (কোন কিছু) ) I am angry for something.
- Hope for ( আশা করা ) Let us hope for the best.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- Crocodile tears ( ময়া কান্না ) He shed crocodile tears at our misery.
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions