Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Proportionate to ( আনুপাতিক ) Punishment should be proportionate to offence.
- Polite in ( নম্র ) He is polite in his manners. (Polite to strangers).
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Based on ( ভিত্তি থাকা ) Your remarks were not based on the facts.
- Provide with ( সরবরাহ করা (কোন জিনিস) ) I provide (supply) him with food.
- Offended with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
- Dead of night ( মধ্য রাত্রি ) The robbers broke into the house at dead of night.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions